[OM] Re: Tokina Mirror Lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Tokina Mirror Lens
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 11:15:30 +0000
Bob

Please stop mentioning Autumn and colours.  We have wandered through
an almost Indian Summer and the wind has blown loads of brown leaves
off trees before we have had time to photograph them.  The rest of
the leaves are green.

I cycled up the hill this morning before sunrise to catch the early
rays on a golden wood, only to find that most trees are still green.

But I am glad that you found somewhere worth photographing ... :-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.