[OM] Olympus Odyssey - Good News from Texas

Subject: [OM] Olympus Odyssey - Good News from Texas
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 06:37:14 EST
Although the Gallery has not grown significantly in the past few weeks, I'm
excited about the expected ETA for my go with the OM.  If everything stays  on
schedule, I should get the OM 1 at the end of March or the first part of
April.  This is absolutely the prettiest time of the year  in Texas.  The birds
will be arriving at the rookeries, making their  nest and preparing to or
actually starting to raise their young.  The  weather will be pleasant. The
wildflowers will be at their peak and I'll be out  shooting my Odyssey roll of
film.
Oh, yes, the e-1 will be with me as I  attempt to replace all the bird
pictures I lost with the crash of my hard  drive.  Hmm, there were some
wildflower
one in the bunch also.  Might  even have an e-whatever with me if Olympus has
released it by  then. I look forward to that time when I can do some more of
what I enjoy  doing most and share the results with the OO folks.  Yes, I also
look  forward to seeing what others have done between now and then.  Bill
Barber