[OM] Re: E-500 shipment delayed!!

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 shipment delayed!!
From: "Jeffrey Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 09:31:22 -0800
I think Dell has been having problems with their public relations and is
trying to fix the situation. I ordered a computer and monitor from them.
After two days they sent me an email that they were going to miss their
original ship date and that I could cancel the order. A couple days later
the web tracking showed that it had been shipped it and it appears to have
been received (I'm traveling so can't really verify it). I hope they've
straightened out their customer support. I would bet Dell's E500 offer will
be repeated with a slightly different twist. I get weekly offers from them
to buy a computer. The offers expire in two days.

-jeff