[OM] Re: I am stuck!

Subject: [OM] Re: I am stuck!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 15:24:57 EST

In a message dated 11/5/2005 12:13:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,
olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

OK,  first some terminology to be sure we're on the same level.  From  the
bottom up, you've got a Focusing Rail (MER) with a Focusing Stage  (MER-S),
on top of which is attached the tripod block of the focusing rail  of an Auto
Bellows (MEB), right?  And the locking screw coming up from  the Focusing
Stage into the tripod block of the Auto Bellows can't be  unscrewed, right?

You've got the picture correct.  I've put alcohol in the hole and  after that
dried up and didn't help, I've put nail polish remover which hasn't  helped
much.  I've tried rubber bands.  The knob has not budged and it  is as of yet
undamaged.  All the plastic has been removed.  If I can't  get it, do you want
to have a go at it?  Bill  Barber