[OM] Re: USA Southwest

Subject: [OM] Re: USA Southwest
From: LostKase <lostkase2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 14:53:25 -0800 (PST)
Wait a minute, those look like horses! Reminds me of
Pennsylvania where a couple of city folks got a couple
of "spikes". Those in the know call them cows :)

Bob Docherty

http://myweb.cableone.net/jmac25/Assets/Images/Hunt05_005_w.jpg

http://myweb.cableone.net/jmac25/Assets/Images/Hunt05_007_w.jpg

http://myweb.cableone.net/jmac25/Assets/Images/Hunt05_008_w.jpg