[OM] [Semy OT] Sick of Assholes

Subject: [OM] [Semy OT] Sick of Assholes
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 17:25:19 -0800 (PST)
So I hate fishing...but my son apparently likes it.
I went and spent big bucks this week and today I took him here:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alienspecimen/detail?.dir=2958&.dnm=6139.jpg&.src=ph
An hour and a half later I change spots and while going through a really steep
and slippery part of my track, I slide a little.  In order to maintain cool
composure...:), I lean slightly against one of the rocks and slice my thumb.
It has 1/3in/1cm deep gash now.  Rough estimate of blood loss: about 16oz~500ml.
Luckily I had a first aid kit in the photomobile.
In a mean time some dumb ass with a big honkin' camera and ever bigger lens in
front comes and starts taking pictures of the place.  Then he decides that me
and my son getting ready to leave "make the shot".  I know I was an ass telling
him no...when he did not bother to ask me before shoving his shit in my face,
but I was in pain and last thing I wanted was to pose for some dumb ass.  In
addition I knew that his photographic skills were not up to par and the picture
was pretty crappy.  Yes I was an ass, but...
Too angy, went to the photomobile and put the fishing gear inside (next to the
OM1 and the A200...:) ignoring him, but then he came too close giving me the
looks, I politely asked him to delete the pictures.  He of course arrogantly
told me that I am in a public place and am a fair target.  I did tell him that
I take pictures and also participate in photography lists and what followed was
a series of assumptions and threats which included that I am an illegal alien
and a terrorist which I laughingly confirmed.  Then I was told that my picture
would be mached against immigration records...etc which just was the last
drop...  BTW, the American Government has granted me the right to have top
secret clearance and no matter how much I disagree with the nazis in the White
House, I still maintain my professional integrity, so assuming that everyone
with an accent is a terorrist doesn't fly.  I can handle a lot, but not
this...you should have seen the foam coming out of his mouth whi
 le
 uttering accusations.
Being a good citizen, I went and filed a complaint, but of course did not hold
my breath...I knew that if I just spit on the fucker he would drown, hell...if
I just spit twice in the Newport police department they will all drown...the
report was filed ten minutes after it happened, but the useless pieces of shit
probably left Dunkin Donuts half an hour later to look for him, but gave my son
a good lesson how allegedly democracy works.
Make ot of this whatever you want, but being the "big guy" literally and
figuratively is verrrrry hard somethimes...
Boris