[OM] KS 99E OM government camera kit = ?

Subject: [OM] KS 99E OM government camera kit = ?
From: bill latham <to_gishi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:35:22 -0800 (PST)
Hi All
Does anyone know the origin/history of the above?  I
got an incomplete kit, which was based around the
OM2sp (the camera was missing as was the T20 flash)and
it came with a 50/1.8 MIJ,35/2.8 MC, 65-200, the three
auto macro rings, a varimagnifinder, two 49mm hard
rubber hoods, an ac flash pwr supply and 9 Tiffen
fitlers 6 49mm and 3 55mm.  The filters were yellow,
green and haze (I'm ignorant on filter use, so why
those colors?). It also has a very nice fitted al case
with a govt. id plate.

 I Googled the name and only got a govt. surplus photo
and a notation that the acquired cost was $1,182.39.
Your tax dollars at work. Any information is
appreciated

Thanks in advance
Bill Latham

http://mail.yahoo.com