[OM] Re: P.S.

Subject: [OM] Re: P.S.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:59:55 -0500
Sorry, Boris, sounds like you met up with a real d*&kwad  whose only
comeback was to accuse you of something he heard about on TV.  Guess he
forgot the part about how this whole country has always been a melting pot.
Our diversity is what makes us great.  Time to meditate.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  omtech@xxxxxxxxx