[OM] Re: USA Southwest

Subject: [OM] Re: USA Southwest
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 06:12:34 -0800 (PST)
Jim,
I bet that if it were not for the little guy, you would be still there
scratching your heads...admit it...:)
He looks about as old as my son is, who also likes winter and deep snow.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alienspecimen/detail?.dir=4be1&.dnm=a714.jpg&.src=ph
His tenth birthday is coming up in two weeks and as part of his (and mine, I
guess...:) present we are renting next weekend a cabin with woodburning stove
high in the White Mountains.  I know, they are nothing like yours, but a few
weeks ago the snow on the peaks was between forty and sixty inches.
Boris