[OM] Re: In over my head!

Subject: [OM] Re: In over my head!
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 09:58:14 -0500
Darin, you certainly can "get by" with the meter in your OM-1.  An
incident may make it *easier* to get to the Exposure Value(s) you want
to use for any given image because you can just put the dome of the
meter in the light you want to measure and interpret the reading (or
not) from there.

Some people get crazy about this, but ultimately each image is made
with an EV, determined by the combination of one shutter speed and one
aperture setting.  Any meter can help you determine that and
experience is the best teacher.

There are a lot of good meters on the market; I'm sure you'll get a
lot of suggestions.  ;o)

hth/ScottGee1