[OM] Re: [Semy OT] Sick of Assholes

Subject: [OM] Re: [Semy OT] Sick of Assholes
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 11:21:47 -0500
I agree.  I used to be more inclined to confront people when I thought
they were out of line, but seldom do so any more after witnessing some
bizarre behavior and reading about a lot more.

I also used to take a lot of pix in public and am now very careful.
On a few occasions I was able to catch delightful candid shots of
children being children but so many people are so paranoid now that
I'm either very careful or don't bother any more.

Yeah, the world is a safer, better place.  :-J

ScottGee1