[OM] Re: I quite like using the fisheye on the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: I quite like using the fisheye on the E-1
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 19:49:08 +0100
Okay, this was perfect ( the contact lens sucker) , I put a dab of lens
cleaner on it to aid suction and gently picked at the element until it
came out.

I have given it a quick soak in mild vinegar solution and its better,
but I am thinking of leaving it to soak for a day, Is this okay or will
the vinegar solution itself etch into the coatings.

I am a bit wary about rubbing with handcreme as I am not sure if i have
the right type and wonder if the risk fo scratching is more with a cream.

thanks Ian