[OM] Re: shooting stars

Subject: [OM] Re: shooting stars
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:02:10 -0700
Some telescopes use heating elements that keep the dew from condensing on
the lens. I don't know what lens you were using but it might be possible to
adapt one of the band heaters. Celestron and others make them. We have some
astronomers on the list that may have better advice if you could describe
the equipment you were using. /jmac