[OM] Re: Another Christmas present that wasn't quite so free

Subject: [OM] Re: Another Christmas present that wasn't quite so free
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 06:57:19 -0800 (PST)
Moose wrote:
> Sounds like you have been living in the dark ages! Welcome to
> the world of modest waits.

Fine, go ahead and pick on me! I can take it.  <grin>

It's kinda funny.  I've been able to squeeze blood from turnips
when it comes to imaging.  That ancient 98SE machine sure has
paid for itself a few dozen times over.  I've got to keep it
around and on-line, though, because the equally ancient Nikon
Coolscan II won't run on anything newer.  I wonder what a new
scanner must me like...

Still haven't found a place to work in the house yet. The
computer desk has the old computer and all the other tables are
at the wrong height.  Well, there is an old desk in my darkroom.
 I'm wireless anyway, so I guess I could go hide out down there.

AG

http://farechase.yahoo.com