[OM] Re: St Paul de Vence, Alpes-Maritimes, France

Subject: [OM] Re: St Paul de Vence, Alpes-Maritimes, France
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 18:51:38 +0000
That looks good to me Jonas.  I presume you would have liked a higher
resolution scan to give you more pixels from which to choose and
downsize for the web.  The one you showed was 1024 wide by 1536 high,
too big for most monitors on the internet.  On my monitor I had to
scroll to see the whole of it unless I select "view image" in the
browser and force it to resize.

In case you weren't aware, you should make an image a good deal
smaller unless you are sure that your audience (appreciative
audience, to be sure ... :-)) has large monitors, but even so it
would have been better to resize it to, say, 800 pixels high.  This
is just about the right size for my screen.

Needless to say, I crave forgiveness if eggs, sucking and grandma
come to mind when you read this ... :-)

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker