[OM] Re: Photoshop RAW converter question

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop RAW converter question
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 14:14:12 -0500
Which raw converter? in CS2 or earlier Photoshop? CS2 performs
better in some ways, you can customize a conversion and then
apply that to multiple photos. Raw conversion before CS2 was more
of a pain since you could not batch up the conversions with custom
settings. My experience with E-1 shots is they tend to be colder than
Canon raw. I almost always seem to need a gamma adjustment,
but certainly not as bad as a linear gamma. I'm still experimenting since
I only recently upgraded.

Also, which color space do you use when you shoot?

Wayne