[OM] Re: Photoshop RAW converter question

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop RAW converter question
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 12:16:57 -0800
Adobe designs its converter to do that, trying to get every pixel
without damage out of the raw file. You will not hurt anything any
more than the automatic version from another raw application
modifying the file in raw so that it pleases you. Then save the
settings so that you can apply it all the time or whenever you want it.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA