[OM] Have you noticed

Subject: [OM] Have you noticed
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:47:21 -0800 (PST)
I was wandering...
If I can submit to the TOPE gallery a picture with a camera that fits non-OM
Zuikos.
After all DZ's are not OM Z's and I think I saw some pix that utilized the OM
adapter, but made with CWNMN, I might be wrong.
Boris

In the TOPE 24 the quantity of E-1 shots?  With few exceptions
you can identify them by the thumbnails--just by the colors.

Very enjoyable viewing in this TOPE.  Well done, eveybody.

Oh, even the OM shots are excellent.  ;)

AG