[OM] Re: Free to a good home

Subject: [OM] Re: Free to a good home
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 14:15:07 -0800
Geilfuss Charles wrote:

>Greetings All,
>       In an attempt to further clean out the closet, the following items are
> offered at no charge if you will cover the postage. They are a Topcon Uni
> with 53mm f2 lens and a Petri 7s rangefinder. Both are in excellent cosmetic
> shape with flawless glass BUT they both need work. Both have an iris type
> shutter that either sticks or is very sluggish. I've decided I'm not
> interested in fixing them myself and would probably make a dog's dinner out
> of them anyway.

I'll add another piece. I have a Topcon UV TOPCOR 1:2 f= 53mm, serial
515328 in excellent cosmetic condition with perfect glass, snappy
diaphram and original caps.

I believe this is for the Uni, and it is also free to a good home,
whether Charlie, whoever may buy his Uni, or anyone else.

Shipping would be $3.85 in the US.

Moose