[OM] Re: Who has the Olympus Odyssey camera?

Subject: [OM] Re: Who has the Olympus Odyssey camera?
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:20:58 +1100
At 01:36 PM 8/11/2005 -0800, Boris wrote:
>Nope,
>Not here yet and I have not been contacted either.  If it is not on its
>way, I would suggest sending it early next week, because ot our trip to
>NH.  We are leaving on Thu and returning on Monday

It seems Doug Smith still has the camera, he intends posting it to you
early next week.  I've asked him to contact you before he sends it in case
your plans change.

Andrew McPhee
Olympus Odyssey co-ordinator

PS. Boris, be careful with her if you go fishing.  If you need to start
swingin' something use a wheel brace, she's not a Nik*n F you know!  ;-)