[OM] Re: OM2 Spot/Program shutter etc problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2 Spot/Program shutter etc problem
From: "andy pang" <pangandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 16:30:35 +0000
Cc: pangandy@xxxxxxxxxxx

I had an OM2sp jammed on the winding gear. I open up from the bottom plate
and compare the gears with my another OM2SP, good one. Turn out that the
gears somehow "overwound" and click on the wrong place and got stuck. Since
Igot this 2SP cheap, I might as well test my skill then. I just unscrew a
fewscrews around the gearing mechanism, move the gears to its "normal"
position (compared to a good one), and voila, it is working again.

My wife did give me a real big complement this time, for at least not to
messup another camera.

my 2 cents

Andy