[OM] Re: New E-500 Review

Subject: [OM] Re: New E-500 Review
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 09:49:50 -0800
Maybe not "murkocentric", Andrew. My dad bought an E-500 kit (here in
California, USA) about a week ago, and while it states plainly on the
box that it includes the 17.5-45 lens, it was packed with the 14-45
lens. I suspect it's something more to do with production shortfalls
than anything else. My dad never noticed the discrepancy in box markings
vs. lens included until he was describing something about the kit to me
a couple of days later during a telephone conversation.

---
Scott Gomez