[OM] Re: Photoshop RAW converter question

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop RAW converter question
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:57:32 +0800
As many of you are talking about RawShooter Essentials, I download the
latest version and try it out again. The results said for itself:

http://www.accura.com.hk/RAW/RAW.htm

RSE settting - sRGB, Sharpness -50, Exposure -0.2 stop to make it look
closer to other RAW converters. Camera default WB, other settings - default.

This free stuff didn't impress me too much just like the last time I tried
it out in Feb this year, especially the skip tone. As long as I can afford I
will get the best tool for my works.

C.H.Ling