[OM] Re: Fungal Fisheye update was - Re: a nice heartwarming picture

Subject: [OM] Re: Fungal Fisheye update was - Re: a nice heartwarming picture
From: "Ian Manners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 03:03:49 +1100 (EDT)
>element in from the rear,  I searched all lunch time for some ponds hand
>creme but didn't find any so raided my wifes cupboard and eneded up with

I've got Ponds "Deep Cleanser & Make-up Remover" which appears to
do the job quite well for fungal growth type lenses, available in Australia
anyway. Tried this after every second Zuiko I've bought here in Australia
seemed to have a problem....

Every difficulty slurred over will be a ghost to disturb your repose later on.