[OM] Re: Photoshop RAW converter question

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop RAW converter question
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:00:52 -0500
On 11/10/05, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This, folks, is exactly why you always keep your RAW files

> around. You never know when somebody will come up with a better
> converter that turns your 5MP files into 22MP files.

Good advice. Personally, all that I keep on my hard drive and backups are
Raw files with a text file noting the converter settings as well as the
Photoshop settings. If I do any extensive Photoshop work that I feel I
couldn't easily duplicate on any particular image, which is rare, I'll save
a Tiff file.

Richard