[OM] It's true what they say . . .

Subject: [OM] It's true what they say . . .
From: "John Nelson" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:04:40 -0000
. . .about John Hermanson. A couple of months ago I praised his work on a
couple of my OM bodies, which are working beautifully. He's just overhauled
my other OM bodies, and they look and feel as good as new.

So it's a "big up" to Camtech. And a "big down" -- if that's the word -- to
UPS, Parcelfarce and the UK Customs, who between them managed to screw up
the return shipment in just about every way they could.

No connection or affiliation whatsoever; just a very satisfied customer.

--

John Nelson
Crew Green Consulting Ltd

www.crew-green.com