[OM] Re: Fungal Fisheye update was - Re: a nice heartwarming picture

Subject: [OM] Re: Fungal Fisheye update was - Re: a nice heartwarming picture
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:01:37 +0100
No Chuck you were not mistaken, I was thinking along those lines

Now I am about to seperate the elements on the rearmost lens, I need to
find some way of centering them, unfortunately the rearmost element in
the doublet is a fraction smaller than the other one, I guess 2 thou
(can't judge it in metric) around the diameter, I think it could be
placed fairly accurate by eye, but if I can work out some sort of form
to hold it then I would be happier, I read of one guy using a cable tie
when they were the same size.

Ian