[OM] Re: Aperture application

Subject: [OM] Re: Aperture application
From: "Sharp Consulting" <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:34:02 -0600

The fatal flaw for much ( most ? ) of the world. Under system requirements -

Minimum System Requirements

    * One of the following Macintosh computers:
          o Power Mac G5 with a 1.8 gigahertz (GHz) or faster PowerPC G5
processor
          o 15- or 17-inch PowerBook G4 with a 1.25 GHz or faster PowerPC G4
processor
          o 17- or 20-inch iMac G5 with a 1.8 GHz or faster PowerPC G5 processor
    * Mac OS X version 10.4.3 ?Tiger? or later

No Wintel box version...