[OM] Re: Oly Woes

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly Woes
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:07:07 -0500
I was resistant on the E-1 also, I thought the view finder would be an
issue, but turned out not so. So, does this mean you have the
OM-adapter? Do they still give that out? I don't have many great old
Zuikos any more. My main complaint with the E1 is that 800 iso is just
too noisy for those times when I really need it. So when will it become
Konica-Minolta-Olympus?  KMO or KOM or OMK?

Wayne