[OM] Porcupines Zuikofest Gallery

Subject: [OM] Porcupines Zuikofest Gallery
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:26:25 -0800 (PST)
I put up 114 images from the Porcupine Mountains Fall 2005
Zuikofest.  I did put some descriptions in there, but didn't
fully note all of the various silvernosed Zuikos in use.
Probably 2/3 of the images were taken with the standard 14-54
Zoom lens on the E-1, with the remainder being taken mostly with
the 100/2.8, 200/4 and Joel's 300/4.5.  There were a handfull of
other shots taken with the 24/2.8, 35/shift, 50/3.5 and 35/2.8.
Sharpness and all other image qualities are non-issues with
these ancient lenses.

All images were converted from RAW using RawShooter Essentials
during my "early days" with it.  I'm quite positive I'll be
redoing a few images, but I wanted to get this gallery up and
operational as quickly as possible.  Thanks for looking.

Enjoy,

http://image66media.com/Gallery/

http://farechase.yahoo.com