[OM] Re: TOPE 24: 2 more entries added to the gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 24: 2 more entries added to the gallery
From: jeff-keller@xxxxxxx (Jeff Keller)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 00:19:54 +0000
An often quick solution if you have wireless is to connect to your neighbor's
network ...
A slower and more frustrating but better solution is to keep after your ISP
tech support.

Has anybody tried the linksys portable wireless router? I saw a short blurb
that said it would let you connect multiple computers to a single pay to use
(ex: hotel) wireless network.

-jeff