[OM] Re: A huge thank you . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: A huge thank you . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 22:02:53 EST

In a message dated 11/11/2005 7:27:16 P.M. Central Standard Time,
wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You are  welcome. This veteran will thank you if you contact your
congressman  and senator and ask them to end this evil war and bring
our soldiers  home.

My request was simply to take the opportunity to thank those who answered
the call to serve.  This is a day to honor those individuals.

I guess every day is a day to promote one political agenda or  another.
Winsor, thank you for serving.  It is because of  those like you who have
served
that we all enjoy the freedom to dissent  without fear of reprisal.  There are
legions of the murdered and maimed who  have not enjoyed that freedom.  Bill
Barber