[OM] Re: A huge thank you . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: A huge thank you . . .
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 21:53:28 -0700
This veteran would appreciate it if you would write a letter to the
President thanking him for having the courage to do what's right, even
when confronted with the most treacherous smear campaign of all time.
Thank you.

Bruce

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth
a war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he
does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance
at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men
than himself." --John Stuart Mill