[OM] Re: Oly Woes/memory cards

Subject: [OM] Re: Oly Woes/memory cards
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 09:02:12 -0400

> Oops, updating myself. Today at B&H, the Sandisk is still 89.95, but the
> xD is 79.95.
>
> Moose

Personally, I like the 512mb size. It's about as big as I have patience to
wait for the download, and they are pretty cheap.

The last 512mb XD card I bought cost.... oh wait, guess the last one was
free when the son changed from Fuji s5000 to Canon XT.

They XD's are so small, they are a bit fiddly to handle compared to the CF
cards, but other than that, I have no complaints.  I do like the capability
of having both in the camera at the same time, so I usually keep a 512MB of
both in my camera. I have my own system of sorting pictures as I take them
using the 2 different cards.

Wayne