[OM] Re: Photoshop RAW converter question

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop RAW converter question
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 16:22:56 +0000
Lovely pictures Bob, not only the one you pointed us at.

By the way, I can't help feeling that your images would be much
better presented, and appreciated, if you had them placed properly on
a page when a viewer clicks on a thumbnail.  At present they merely
go to a blank page with the photo in the top left-hand corner  and
it's a bit of a let-down really.

Your images deserve better treatment old bean! ;-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.