[OM] Re: OT: battery question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: battery question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:53:22 -0500
My guess is that your guages are very voltage insensitive and that
LR44's are cheaper by the 100,000 lot than 357's.  Who knows, maybe a
357 will have a 10 year life in your instruments.

You'll report back over the intervening years right here won't you?
We'll be waiting.  Will the E-3 have been announced yet?

Chuck Norcutt