[OM] Re: [OT] The pain of lost opportunities

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] The pain of lost opportunities
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:58:56 +1100
I drove up the other day in an old Subie 4WD wagon and he looked a
bit sideways at it so perhaps not.
Poor bugger looked more embarassed than I did - apparently they just
rocked up and asked if they could use the shop - it's a bit old and
scruffy like its owner - nice backdrop for well buffed and oiled
skin. :)
AndrewF