[OM] Re: E-500 in Amateur Photographer

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 in Amateur Photographer
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:22:22 +0000
Since the curmudgeon is almost always wise, like an owl, a group of which
is/are called a "parliament," and since he too has survived many miles and
years, like parrots are capable of, a group of which is/are called a
"pandemonium," perhaps we curmudgeons, as a group, could be a "parliamonium."
Beats the hell out of, and is much easier to pronounce than, "obnoxious, old
ass/arsehole know-it-alls."

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from