[OM] Re: OT: battery question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: battery question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:38:24 -0500
Moose or Tim pointed out that Eveready changed the design of the 357 so the
casing is now stamped 357/303.  The battery of choice now seems to be the
Sony SR44W (though the last tray of 100 batteries I got were stamped
"eveready 357"

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743