[OM] Re: ( OM ) Tamron 80-200/2.8 LD fs,

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Tamron 80-200/2.8 LD fs,
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 00:07:20 +0000
Depends on how much dust.  It takes a lot more dust and crud to affect
performance than it takes to bother me.  My 80-200/2.8 Tamron arrived a few
years back with a little dust and some zoom creep, so I had it dusted and the
creep fixed by KEH for about $100.

I think they're all Adaptall mount.  I could be wrong.  I'm sure I will find
out if I am.

The 2X-A teleconverter will physically fit, although I've never used it with
this lens.  No chance for the 1.4X-A, since the rear element of the Tamron is
not recessed enough for the two to physically mate.

It's a really nice lens, if you don't mind big and heavy.  I use mine a bunch.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --