[OM] Re: More random thoughts :-)

Subject: [OM] Re: More random thoughts :-)
From: "Ian Manners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 03:02:33 +1100 (EDT)
Hi Graham

Unfortunetly any web accessible archives of this mailing list are not obscuring
the posters email address's, so the spammers are having a field day
skimming them.

Anything that I archive to web from any lists I host, I have a script that
changes "@" to " at ", if someone cant figure out how to replace it, then
I kind of figure they shouldnt be on the net ;-)

I also use rewrite rules in Apache to redirect various people/slurpers to a
government website.

>Is there anyone out there sitting in a home purchased with the $300,000
>mortgage that he was selected to receive out of the blue?

No, our um, undisclosed amount of house value, is payed off :-)

>Is he looking at a Masters Degree in Science on the wall?

Me, just 1, my wife, 4, I feel rather, um, inferiour

>When the time on his $49 Rolex reaches 7p.m. will he be going out with a
>wallet full of money earned from buying and then selling high yield under
>valued penny stocks?

Dont wear a watch, that's what the mobiles for ;-)
And the wife looks after the stocks

>Will he stop off at Starbucks to spend his $250 voucher in the company of a
>hot date in his area?

No, just the odd Mac'ers capichino

>Will he eat heartily unworried by any calorie considerations thanks to
>Hoodia?

Not bloody likely, I've over 40 so have been struck by the thing called
wanting to live longer and that strange feeling that the first 40 years of
my life was good but, ya, maybe the diet had to change :)

>Will the hot date be the beneficiary of increased sexual function and vigour
>courtesy of a soft tab?

Not likely, I've to busy to worry about things like affairs, and I'm happy
at home :)

>Will the newly acquired extra 3 inches be noticed under these circumstances?

No comment but I'm sure the other half would probably say something in jest

>Is everyone else getting these life changing offers?

And here I thought it was just my secret ;o)

>If not, how did they find out that I am a homeless, penniless, uneducated,
>lonely, limp, impotent, over weight, under endowed guy who doesn t even have
>the right time?

I want to know to, no one should be passing around MY little secret weapons !

Now, why do I still not have time to take more photos !!

Those who can, do.  Those who can't, supervise!