[OM] Re: OM-EOS adapters

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-EOS adapters
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:36:09 -0500
Oh, I quite agree that this seems to be a good deal.

I also understand that the total price is of primary importance.

That said, I've noticed a number of merchants using what I consider to
me an underhanded tactic -- pricing product below cost while inflating
shipping/handling so they end up getting the profit they want anyway.

Of course, if you return said item they're obligated to refund only
the price of the item itself, not shipping costs.  AND, restocking
fees are always a fun option.

Caveat emptor!/ScottGee1