[OM] [ot minimal OM content] texas turkey travel tips

Subject: [OM] [ot minimal OM content] texas turkey travel tips
From: iddi <iddibhai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:24:04 -0800
Greetings fellow texans (from a former texan). Will be flying into IAH
next wednesday at 0600, and thought perhaps a side trip to Dallas to visit
sister. I figure 6hrs should get me from Houston to Dallas (about 300
miles, roughly). Does that sound about right? Will traffic be mad that
early in the morning before a long weekend? I'd like to get there, coming
back to Houston, doesn't matter how long it takes. If it's going to take
more than 8hrs to get to Dallas, will have rethink things. Not familiar
with the roads, but are interstates the way to go or lesser travelled
byroads better?

Packing E10, OM1n+28mm, OM1n+200mm and Fuji NPH, Reala, Press400,
T32+softbox.

Thanks. Off list please, to iddibhai at verizon dot net

--
aim:iddibhai | icq:104079359 | msn:msidd004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ludic and sardonic photoblog: http://iddibhai.blogspot.com