[OM] Re: More random thoughts :-)

Subject: [OM] Re: More random thoughts :-)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:19:32 +1100
OK - I'll bite.

On 17/11/2005, at 2:15 AM, GeeBee wrote:
> Is there anyone out there sitting in a home purchased with the
> $300,000
> mortgage that he was selected to receive out of the blue?

No - apparently there is too much blue between here and there.

> Is he looking at a Masters Degree in Science on the wall?

Yes - but it took years of bloody hard work

> When the time on his $49 Rolex reaches 7p.m. will he be going out
> with a
> wallet full of money earned from buying and then selling high yield
> under
> valued penny stocks?

Brand new genuine $100 Victorinox Field actually - found in a
pawnbroker.
What are stocks - can I get them used in good condition?

> Will he stop off at Starbucks to spend his $250 voucher in the
> company of a
> hot date in his area?

Anyone who takes a hot date to Starbucks is sad and single for a very
good reason.
At the very least, they could go somewhere that serves COFFEE!

> Will he eat heartily unworried by any calorie considerations thanks to
> Hoodia?

Whoodia? Does that fit through a gastric band?

> Will the hot date be the beneficiary of increased sexual function
> and vigour
> courtesy of a soft tab?

SOFT tab? - there's a marketing problem in that name.
The dysfunctional are too desperate to appreciate irony.

> Will the newly acquired extra 3 inches be noticed under these
> circumstances?

Is that 3" claimed or 3 megapixels effective? What format?
What size is the display? Is the zoom actual or digital?

> Is everyone else getting these life changing offers?

Maaate - is anyone not?

> If not, how did they find out that I am a homeless, penniless,
> uneducated,
> lonely, limp, impotent, over weight, under endowed guy who doesn’t
> even have
> the right time?

They know who you are,they know what you buy,  they know where you
live....
AndrewF