[OM] Re: TOPE 24: 2 more entries added to the gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 24: 2 more entries added to the gallery
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:05:34 -0800 (PST)
> Yes they have mentioned it. I have tried the resolved address
> given by
> others <http://195.85.182.16/>.  And I have tried the DNS
> servers for
> tope.nl itself as well. None of these things make any
> difference at all.

If you haven't done so already, call your ISP tech support and
identify the website you cannot reach. If they don't give you a
satifactory answer (IT IS NOT YOUR COMPUTER!!!!) immediately ask
for this call to escellate to LEVEL-II support.  In fact, I'd
say that LEVEL-I support (initial body on the line) won't be
able to help in any way as they are oriented towards basic
connectivity and mail problems.

This is most certainly a DNS problem and will not be addressed
by the support desk in India.

AG

http://farechase.yahoo.com

http://farechase.yahoo.com