[OM] Re: Eastern Oregon trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Eastern Oregon trip
From: Parzival Herzog <parzp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:34:25 -0600
On Nov 17, 2005, at 5:40 PM, Mike wrote:
> My wife and I took a little trip over to Eastern Oregon the last
> week of October.

It is a beautiful land, and these are excellent images. I especially like
15Chills25a. Do you know what are the markings that track up the hill?
Sasquatch tracks? The scale is not obvious.

I was in eastern Washington last summer. On the impression of your images,
next time I'll go a little more to the south.

Was it Hell's canyon that was impassable to Lewis?

--
Parzival Herzog