[OM] Re: OT: Can*n backpack deal

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Can*n backpack deal
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:39:07 +1100
I spent ages trying to find one that would hold a Canon 10D with
booster and a large lens - the top was always too narrow - I
eventually found a Lowepro TLZ Pro AW cheap. It's large but I think
they make 2 or three sizes - mine would be a bit large for the E1 I
suspect. it is perfect for a Canon, even with the 70-200mm!
AndrewF