[OM] Re: Everdon & Welford churches Northamptonshire

Subject: [OM] Re: Everdon & Welford churches Northamptonshire
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 08:44:45 -0000
Hi Bob,

Most of the village churches are open but the closer to town I get the more
chance they will be completely closed or a key may be available from an
address pinned to the door.

Theft/vandalism is becoming more of a problem. There is usually somewhere
built into the wall where donations can be left and they often show the
marks of unsuccessful attempts to jemmy them open. Sign of the times.

If you check out Badby #5 you will see that the villagers have been very
creative in generating a feeling of being 'watched'. It works too :-)
http://www.geebeephoto.com/Northamptonshire_Churches/A-L/index.htm

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

From: "LostKase" <lostkase2003@xxxxxxxxx>