[OM] Pay peanuts...

Subject: [OM] Pay peanuts...
From: savvo <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:31:46 +0000
Some may recall the theft of my NikoBron gear some aeons ago. Today the
insurance loss adjuster finally called.

Very sympathetic man. While going through the list of stolen gear he
told me that Es.re had consulted a photographic expert who was of the
opinion that this was the outfit of a paparazzo. So I must have had a D2
and a couple of fast prime teles? Actually an F80 + 20, 28, 50 and a
cheap 70-300 a set of NDs and grads and a polariser.

I suppose if Kate Moss happened to be snorting lines off Hadrian's Wall
while I was there I could have snapped her.

How do you get a gig as adviser to these morons?

I was floored by the question, "What do you use these cameras for?" I
couldn't think of any answer that didn't involve some arrangement of the
words, 'photographs,' 'duhhh,' and 'taking.'

--
Chris