[OM] Latest update on fungal fisheye - cementing the doublet

Subject: [OM] Latest update on fungal fisheye - cementing the doublet
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:31:08 +0100
For those following the progress on this lens, I persuaded my wife to
call a swiss company to see if they could do something with the
separation and re-cementing of the doublet, the best I hoped for  is
that they would do it for me, the worst was that they could supply the
UV-69 glue required for me to try.

My wife put me in contact with an very kind English speaking gentleman
at the company who has said if I send the separated elements he will get
them centered and cemented back together for a reasonable cost.

I will have another attempt at the other element next week when my
mother, who is coming to visit will bring me some ponds cold creme. (Its
probably no different to the creme I have been using, but it's worth a try).

Ian